Friday, March 06, 2009

It's been ahile....

Sorry it has been so long since my mom has updated my blog. I haven't had many pictures taken of me lately. I've been under the weather a lot. From 8 days of stomach flu to a weird viral infection that came with a rash. I am finally all better and ready for Spring! My birthday is in almost two weeks, I can't wait. I'm going to be two! I'm growing up fast, I now weigh 25 lbs and I am so tall. I'm learning how to play basketball, so I think that makes my dad excited. He's counting on a college scholarship and maybe some WNBA pay. HaHa.

All of us are anticipating the birth of my cousin, Javus Drew, due March 16. Uncle Marcus and Aunt Cynthia are all ready for him to arrive. And I also have a baby girl cousin due in July, Uncle Josh and Aunt Lori live in Alabama, so I hope they are good with sending pictures online.

Well... I plan on doing some fun things once the weather gets nice, so more pictures are coming soon.

No comments: